Thursday, 8 August 2013

Is it just me?

I was wondering whether its just me who thinks like this or there are others too?
I mean are there people who think about getting stuck in time or is there someone who thinks about women when he or she looks at mountains? I mean whenever I look at mountains I think of them as women, you want to why? Well, they look like women lying down with their legs forming triangles :3 does it make sense? Or maybe the woman is lying down sideways. It's beautiful. I sometimes think that when the whole world is asleep they probably get up and start gossiping. You know, just a bunch of 50 feet tall women having a midnight chat. I will probably catch a glimpse of them talking while drinking tea before getting abducted by them since they don't want anyone to know about their secret because I will be out for a run at that time. None of that action will happen in Singapore though :/ 
The next James Bond movie should feature women as nature in their credits section. That'll be really cool B)

No comments:

Post a Comment